Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Love HK

.191008. Dinner @ Ipoh Chicken Rice, Sri Petaling

It has certainly been a fantastic 5 days n 4 nights trip for me in Hong Kong after an awesome Passion Conference, a magical day in Disneyland and a fantastic shopping spree; all that, only to be added into the amazing yummilicious food feasting trip!!

When I touched down in KLIA this afternoon, I was like kinda reluctant to leave the plane and hope to fly somemore. Perhaps somewhere else this time.. LOL.. I know that I am already back to the real world when I saw the jam packed traffic on the way out of Sepang thanks to the leaving crowds from the MOTOGP.

Anyway, had a good dinner with my parents though at the famous Ipoh Chicken Rice, Sri Petaling branch.


hka

*bad crawl at the highway on the way out of sepang from LCCT*

hkb

*famous big fat ipoh tauge*

hkc

*yummy yummy!! guess many of us had tried this before tho*

hkd

*one of my favourite of all time*

bwnr

*not saying that i dun love malaysia k?? i love malaysia more than HK! LOL*

Kinda weird to start of my travelog from the end though but anyway, more updates on my HK trip soon. Really tired physically. Need a good massage now!! =D