Monday, November 17, 2008

Salak South Char Siew Rice

.151108. Char Siew Rice @ Salak Selatan

*Updated new song: "Because of who You are - By Vicki Yohe", those who asked me wat was the previous song, it's "Mighty to Save - By Hillsong/Chris Tomlin"*

It has been a crazy week with 6 char siew rice in 7 days. In fact, I have another packet on the 8th day yesterday. Anyway, last Saturday, 2 of my loyal char siew hunters, WaiSeng and Karena, together with Gary, we went to Salak South's yummilicious char siew.

On the same day, WaiSeng and I finally got hold of the 55-200VR after much thoughts before heading down to CapSquare for Celcom's Xpax event that showcased many street art like spray paint, hiphop dancing and event street basketball and football that saw WaiSeng, Gary and myself in the cage for 1 on 1 battle. And of course, many photos taken but I was left without my camera coz my sis taken it for church event.

Here's the char siew that i meant...


sscsf1a

*taken around 6.50am i think*

sscsf1b

*the blue sky turned yellow at about 7.20am*

sscsf1c

*this should be the next best char siew after kepong's*

sscsf1d

*not too bad, but can't fight ipoh chicken of course*

sscsf1e

*pemburu setia char siew saya.. LOL*

sscsf1f

*my malacca broda gary and myself*

I hope everyone enjoyed the story of "A boy, A doll and A white rose" though =D