Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed Christmas To All Readers/Visitors!!

.251208. Merry Christmas 08'

Christmas eve this year was a little different!! I had a whole new cozy experience of Christmas eve celebration with some of my worship team members and the night was super fun and jolly with home cooked carbonara, home made char siew, white and red wine, lemonade with beer shandy, nachos with different types of cheeses, games, christmas songs, and most importantly, a very warm bonding with brothers and sisters in Christ!!

I just got home not long and I thought it would be nice to post up my Christmas photo for today and wish all my family, friends, relatives, readers, visitors, bloggers that I know of and I don't know, brothers and sisters in Christ and everyone out there a very blessed Christmas 08!!

christmas

*Blessed Christmas 08 and a Happy 2009 ahead!*

Christmas is today and the most anticipated worship session of the year is just 7 hours away and I got to be in church by 6.45am and yet, here am I writing my Christmas post entr at 2.00am ++. I'm so looking forward to church's service today and the message that's to be shared!! =D

May God continue to shower His blessings upon you and that the joy of Christmas, the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ gives you hope and peace!! *cheerios*

-signing off-