Saturday, December 27, 2008

Post #111 - Fast Update

.271208. Triple 1 post~

Never imagined that my post #111 would be a fast update with only WORDS and no photos~ Something that I rarely or perhaps I would do only once in a blue moon.

Anyway, I just got home from a quick drink at Starbucks Coffee @ Centre Point with Brenda & Olivia. Was emcee'ing for Rueben and Jasmine wedding reception @ Sierramas West Club House. I was also the worship leader for this joyous occasion and believe me, it was my first time experience though in both worship leading and emcee'ing in a wedding dinner. *coolies*

Thanks to all who commented on the boxing day post and I finally came into a conclusion that the true meaning of Boxing Day is really "to pack the additional gifts and foods that we are blessed with to the underprivileged people". I wonder how many of us really practised that?? At least, in church, what we did was we had a special Christmas offerings that we collect to bless the BM pastors that served so ever well for the Lord and what a season to bless them with what God has blessed us with =)

Christmas this year was fun!! We had an awesome worship experience in church and as usual, church is packed this time of the year and message was great!! And for the first time in so many years, I received some gifts in church from some of my worship team and cell members!! Thank God for such a wonderful Christmas experience!! It's really not about the gift though, but the heart and love that was shared to me =)

2008 is coming to an end and it's time usher the new year!! 2009 will be a great year and I believe something great and a whole new experience awaits...

Will be ending my year with a super long post coming up!! with many many photos!! stay tuned!! =D hehehe...