Saturday, February 14, 2009

I’m Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolution

.140209. Nuffnang Movie Screening: Dragonball Evolution

I believe most of us who are cartoon or anime lovers, or even those who enjoy reading comics when they were young would know or at least heard of the comic called Dragonball!! When I was young I did not really read or watched the anime before though. I only managed to watched it last year when I came across a "half price best buy" for a few selected anime DVD's in a video store in Sunway Pyramid. I bought all 3 sets of Dragonball, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT!!

Imagine, I only get to watched Dragonball when I'm like 23?? LOL!! +D It's never too late though!! I seriously enjoyed it alot and I boil through the night till morning. I was kind of excited when I heard the movie Dragonball is coming out soon. Yet again, Nuffnang is having a movie screening for it and of course it would be one of those I wouldn't want to miss.

dragonball2
*kame hame ma taken using light source from handphone with very very low shutter speed!! lens flare with PS to add some effect!*

Above is a picture I've taken in Putrajaya using low shutter speed to perform my "Kame Hame Ha" using the light from my handphone!! Of course, the "kame hame ha" lines were drawn using the handphone light (and very low shutter speed on the camera) and with the help of my friend, he created quite a noob and doesn't seem powerful "kame hame ha". Just to add some effects to it, I added in some lens flare using PS to bring in some ummphh to it!! LOL

For those of you who have yet to watched Dragonball, the anime!! Go get a set of it and enjoy!! =D

Owh by the way, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to all!! =D

*for more information, click on the image below!!*


nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg