Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Malaysian International Building Exposition

.260808. MALBEX 2008 @ KL Convention Centre

Reed Exhibition proudly presents you the 25th Malaysian International Building Exposition, officially opened today in KL Convention Centre. I was kind of busy handling this whole week handling international clients from Taiwan and Dubai. Anyway, glad that set up was successfully done and now am waiting for the 'tear down' on Friday.

moc1a

*this is my client's booth, Arkan*

moc1b

*this one also done by Pico, CIDB by Alicia*

moc1c

*my colleague, Stephen's booth which eventually won the best booth award for its ctegory*

moc1d

*my wonderful colleagues who never fails to entertain me*

I am looking forward our country's Independence day this coming Sunday though!! MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!! =D LOL...

Are you ready for it?