Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Passion World Tour - Hong Kong

.100908. Passion World Tour @ Hong Kong

I missed Passion World Tour Conference in KL due to my work, but I blessed Kelvin and my sister with my bought-tickets and they were greatly touched by God's presence and Luoie Giglio's testimony and Chris Tomlin's worship! Praise God for that!

Now I have a 2nd chance to experience God's presence and to witness the glory of God and hear the powerful testimony myself; this time in Hong Kong. I told myself, I shall not let it slip from my hand again.



pwt copy

*Passion World Tour, a life changing experience for everyone*

phk copy

*I believe that God is moving the nation*

You're the God of this city
You're the King of these people
You're the Lord of this nation
You are

You're the Light in this darkness
You're the Hope to the hopeless
You're the Peace to the restless
You are

There is no one like our God
There is no one like our God

Greater things have yet to come
Greater things are still to be done
In this city

Greater things have yet to come
Greater thins are still to be done
In his city

"God of this city" -led by Chris Tomlin, written by Bluetree-
Hennessy Artistry tomorrow... LOL =D