Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whose Side Is God On?

.200808. Daily Devotion

When things happen the way we did not want it to be, we start to question. Why must this happen? Is there anything I can do about it? Is God trying to put a test on me? Or is it just because I made it that way? Perhaps there shouldn't be so many questions at the first place but just to look forward, move on and get throught it. (with God's wisdom and guidance of course).

"I do not boast that God is on my side. I humbly pray that I am on God's side." wrote Abraham Lincoln. (quoted from Daily Bread)

Being a Christian does not guarantee that God is "on our side" but "the Lord is with you while you are with Him. If you seek Him, He will be found by you, but if you forsake Him, He will forsake you" (2 Chronicles 15:2). It is time to realise that in any moment of your life be it good or bad, it is good that we seek God and share our life with him for He will grant us peace and guidance. If we humbly come to God and seek Him, we will definitely be on your side.


kk2p

*there' nothing to difficult for thee, I know and I thank You*

Whatever trials or tribulations we may have in life, lay it all down to Him and He will show you the light at the end of the tunnel. Question no more "whose side is God on" but "whose side are you on?" Yourself? or God?