Monday, September 15, 2008

Food At Daorae

.120908. Boss Birthday Celebration @ Daorae BBQ Restaurant, Kepong

As mentioned earlier post, last Friday, my division went to Daorae BBQ Restaurant to celebrate my boss punya birthday!!

And so, here are only some of the food that i ate and besides, every table ordered seperately so I'm not sure what my other colleagues makaned. LOL...

boss1a

*managed to spot a hidden mickey before the food came =D*

boss1b
*one of the side dishes besides kimchi*

boss1c
*my colleague leslie showing us the side dishes LOL*

boss1d
*i think my table ordered 6 plates of meats and this is only one of them*

boss1e
*im quite sure that my tablemates never touch this dish.. haha*

boss1f
*this one paling membuka selera!! yummmmyy!*

boss1g
*i was told that this thing is called kimchi pancake*

boss1h
*the ever popular half empty or half full question... answer??*

boss1j
*have you tried sizzling maggie soup before?? hehe*

boss1i
*a complementary drink from the house*

My other colleagues complaint that the alchohol taste like "tinner liquid" LOL... Anyway, picture of my colleagues laters..