Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Lovely Colleagues

.120908. Boss Telly Birthday @ Daorae BBQ Pt2

I must admit that this time round my photos are really bad... Perhaps, I was a little uneasy when snapping in front of my colleagues, seriously.... LOL =p hands shaky.. haha

Anyway, presenting you my lovely colleagues....

boss2a

*name as from top left ccw*

boss2b

*my boss very young kan?? =D the one with green*

boss2c

*my team leader Jaq and wonderful assisstant Amber, the rest are from designer's den*

boss2d

*yes the buka puasa designer group!! my kawan baik Aziz who is on the right*

boss2e

*they have served in the company for quite some time*

boss2f

*all holding cutlery already, wanto makan liao.. LOL*

boss2g

*now you see that the dominant sex in my department are female*

boss2h

*ahem, i've promised them that i'll include late comers section though.. hehe*

That's all from my boss's birthday gathering. Hrmm... What's next??