Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Family

.220908.

Just came home from Nuffnang's "Mama Mia!" movie screening @ GSC One Utama. Well, I would say that it was quite ridiculous to watch that movie in the beginning though but since I love those Abba goody songs, I thought it was a good movie to release some tense and crack your head abit by laughing it all out sillily in the cinema with a bunch of blogging friends!! LOL!!

Thanks JoshuaOng for inviting me to the movie screening of course and I thought it was great to finally hang out with you guys again after busying with my workload!! Haha..

Here's the final uploads of another Joshua's birthday pix...

josh2a

*joshie's cake kena invaded by planes*

josh2b

*kids are just innocently curious with itchy hands. LOL*

josh2c

*gifts comes from the heart and its the thought that counts*

josh2d

*weeee...~ family picture is what i like most*

mama

*thanks JoshuaOng for inviting me to the movie screening*

Up next will be Mama Mia movie screening!! And before that, we had a dinner gathering at Burger King buka puasa together!! LOL... If not mistaken, should be around 30 of us..