Saturday, December 20, 2008

Random Lights Art 3

.191208. Photoshoot Event @ Zouk KL

Yesterday was a funtastic night for me though. First of all, I attended Praise Sanctuary's Christmas Dinner @ Jun Kee Restaurant in Taman Midah, Cheras. There, I joined a karaoke contest and won 1st place!! Woohooo~ Thanks Sandra for inviting and Grace for pushing me all the way to participate.. LOL

zouk1a

*some random lights art again... this time, in a club*

Then, I went to Zouk KL for some event and I improved my shooting skill for a club event!! Yeay!! Well, there's still so much more to improve on though.

Tonight, ShoutOut will be having it's Year End Gathering 08 in my house and will be looking forward to another FUNtastic night ahead!!

Tomorrow, I'll be looking forward to my church's highly anticipated Christmas production movie entitled "Shoe Box Tale"!! Full house tomorrow!!

Till then, updates soon...