Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

.010109. New Header for Year 2009!!

The old has gone and the new has come!! 2008 is now history and 2009 is mystery!! This is the 1st post of the year and of course I would like to wish all my friends out there a very blessed New Year!! May God continue to shower His blessings and watch over and keep you through the year and the years to come!!

I have finally unfold the new header design for my blog this year and this is just the first draft. There might be some minor changes here and there though!! Thanks so much Brenda for helping me out too!! Anyway, I hope all of us are looking forward to another great year ahead and as always, new year usually does come with new resolutions right??? hehe... Let's make a list of it and start working towards them!!


momentz2c

*first ever design for my first ever blog momentzofmylife.blogspot.com (2008)*

drewnity600

*2008 design*

Print

*2009 design*

Till then, signing off and happy 2009 again to all!! Take care and God bless! =)