Monday, March 16, 2009

Laptop Reformated!!

.160309. Laptop Reformated

Thanks to Ken, I've finally once and for all settled my laptop for good!! Reformated the whole system and everything is back to day 1. Well, I thought it would be a good clean up for my desktop though but I think, things are getting back to square one already.

Anyway, Bloggers' Nite Out with Digi @ Friendster Cafe + Malaysian Dreamgirl First Public Runway Appearance @ Mist Club will be up as soon as I get my hands on my photoshop. Nuffnang Music Bash 09 is here and another exciting and funtastic party to look forward to amidst all the stress (if you have any).

That's all for now. Am trying to settle down and update all my lost softwares and programs. Lots of installations and updatings to do at the moment. Photos coming up real soon.