Thursday, March 12, 2009

Quickdates

.120309. Quick Updates (while my laptop is still in ER)

While my laptop is still being examined in the ICU, here's a quick update of what has happened, is happening and going to happen. I believe this week, and next, is going to be pretty busy. Lots of things coming up until I'm lost with my own schedule.

Past 2 days - Was in Ken's office recovering my laptop data and thank God, everything is still there while I need to back them up in my external HDD. Nuffnang's Dragonball Evolution movie premiere @ One Utama GSC.

Today - Nothing much I can do without my laptop now. Going for futsal and nasi lemak with Tock and Yatz as planned tonight.

Just received invitation from Nuffnang for Bloggers' Nite Out with Digi this Saturday @ Friendster Cafe, Damansara Perdana. Will you be there? =)